1.08.2010

I W-A-N-T one of these!



A sleeping bag - snuggie crossover. Such a simple but ingenious idea... something that should have been invented ages ago. It's called a Selk'Bag, a revolutionary sleeping bag suit.  Keeps you warm and toasty like a sleeping bag but fits like a wetsuit. The Selk'Bag is going to make camping trips stacks more fun.

Picture this: you're in the woods, having a bonfire drinking sesh with all your best mates, the party starts to get out of hand when someone whips out a bag of shrooms. If you have the Selk'Bag on, no wucking furries, you can have a rad party, trip and pretty much pass out anywhere you bloody please, BRILLIANT!



I can see myself sleeping on the go with a Selk'Bag. Just imagine the comfort and mobility that it can provide.  It'll be the next big thing that's going to be a "must have" for all backpackers. I can also picture charities donating Selk'Bags to the homeless during the winter. It's pretty much the next best thing to having shelter.



All I know is, I want one. It's perfect for winters. In fact, I could really use one right now just for lounging about at home watching TV. It's been yonks since I had to deal with freezing weather, and this looks very appealing at the moment.  Right now you can purchase a Selk'Bag for about 90 quid. Read more about them here: [1] , [2] , [3]

No comments:

Post a Comment